Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjay Vivek <Sa...@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2008/07/14 15:06:33 UTC

Does WSF/PHP support Rampart 1.4?

Hi all,

Is WSF/PHP compatible with Rampart 1.4? I've a PHP client based on
WSF/PHP and it was working fine until I tried to invoke a new Rampart
1.4 enabled service. However, I get a "Invalid Security" error when I
try to invoke the Rampart 1.4 enabled service so just wondering if
WSF/PHP supports Rampart 1.4? Cheers.

Regards
--------------
Sanjay Vivek
Web Analyst
Middleware Team
ISS
Newcastle University

Re: Does WSF/PHP support Rampart 1.4?

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Have correctly configured  security at PHP client ? Does the SOAP request
contains the required security header ? AFAIK, WSF/PHP interops with Rampart
1.4. Have you raise this question in WSF/PHP list ?

thanks,
nandana