Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Abdoulaye Diaw <ab...@hotmail.com> on 2020/10/05 15:47:41 UTC

Re: Documentation gradlew loadAll vs gradlew loadDefault

Hello I am facing the same probleme on windows 10. Could you help me?

--
Sent from: http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/OFBiz-User-f135036.html

Re: Documentation gradlew loadAll vs gradlew loadDefault

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
loadDefault is deprecated and not used since R17

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Abdoulaye,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML,
See why here http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html.

Thanks & Regards