Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Håkon Sagehaug <hs...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 15:54:02 UTC

createExchange(...) in DefaultHttpConsumerMarshaler

Hi

I've got a question about the method createExchange(...)  that we use to
receive messages from a servlet from in the fileupload example. My question
is this, how does the message exchange take place?
I see that the normailized message is placed inside the MessageExchage
object and this holds all the needed information about channel for the
endpoint etc. But where does the message actually go onto the bus? Is it the
MessageExchage that takes care of that?? I've looked at the source code for
service mix, but could not find out anything.

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer