Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by jeremy jardin <je...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr> on 2006/06/21 11:30:31 UTC

RE : sql-map-config pb

Thx all right !

But now, I have another pb parsing sqlmap file :
	could not find SQL statement to include with refid 	'UTILISATEUR.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause'

I checked my sql-map.xml config file (generated using Abator), and I found that :
<include refid="UTILISATEUR.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause"/>

So, I don't understand what's the matter with that file !!

Thx !

Posted by Torsten Michelmann <to...@gmx.de>.
Hi Jeremy,

you would also need something like
<sql id="UTILISATEUR.abatorgenerated_Example_Where_Clause">
 ##SQL here##
</sql>
in the sqlmap.

Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:30:31 +0200
Von: jeremy jardin <je...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr>
An: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Betreff: RE : sql-map-config pb

RE: sql-map-config pb

Posted by Rashmi Dixit <ra...@gmail.com>.
I guess this is because your in your settings usenamespaces is not
enabled causing ABATOR generated sql maps to fail.

Add this to your sqlmapconfig.xml

<settings useStatementNamespaces="true" />

Hope this helps!

~Rashmi