Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Shapira, Yoav" <Yo...@mpi.com> on 2003/03/03 15:03:43 UTC

RE: Any changes on listener cofiguration for TC4.1?

Howdy,
I've written several implementations of HttpSessionListener for various
apps, using tomcat 4.0.x and 4.1.x.  They're all working, none needed to
be changed in migrating from 4.0.x to 4.1.x.  The configuration
(<listener> element in web.xml) has not changed at all.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

For
>some reason, the sessionCreated method of
>HttpSessionListener  is not called at all. The whole application is
blocked
>as a result.
>
>Any configuration needs to be changed or something else?
>
>Thanks for your input.
>
>Vernon

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.