Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/09/10 19:01:30 UTC

"RichTextArea" vs. "TextPane"

I'm ready to rename the new TextArea2 class to TextArea, but I first need to rename the existing class. Can we come to a consensus on the new name for this class? My vote is TextPane.

Re: "RichTextArea" vs. "TextPane"

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
FYI, TextPane sounds like a good name to me as well.

-T

p.s. sorry for the delay again; for those who don't know, I started a
new job a few months back, and between that and family, I've had
little in the way of free time.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Hi all,

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.