Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by zhq <zh...@163.com> on 2007/08/09 09:28:44 UTC

how to run loanbroker in eclipse?

Hi, I have imported servicemix into eclipse, and can run the file-binding
example. But i don't know
how to run loanbroker and how to run the client? I am new to servicemix, and
I want to know about servicemix, but i didn't even get started. I beg
someone can tell me an answer!
Thanks!

Re: how to run loanbroker in eclipse?

Posted by tmi <mi...@web.de>.
Have you seen the README.txt file in the loan-broker demo? It contains the
complete steps for running this demo. Further information is available at
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/loan-broker.html.