Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Flavio Faria <fl...@uniriotec.br> on 2010/06/07 02:01:51 UTC

Tuscany SCA Java implementation.jpa

Hi All!
I have been try to execute the example in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+implementation.jpabut
it doesn't work.
The annotation @Query doesn't compile.
Are there any jar or lib who I should include in application classpath?

Thanks,
Flávio

Re: Tuscany SCA Java implementation.jpa

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 6, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Flavio Faria <fl...@uniriotec.br> wrote:
> Hi All!
> I have been try to execute the example in
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+implementation.jpa
> but it doesn't work.
> The annotation @Query doesn't compile.
> Are there any jar or lib who I should include in application classpath?
>
> Thanks,
> Flávio

Sorry if this page is a little misleading, but these are ideas for
implementing a new persistence extension based on JPA, but currently
this is not implemented yet. Having said that, if you want to help us
implement, I'm happy to mentor and help get it done.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende