Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Roberto Belardo <ro...@email.it> on 2006/07/17 09:50:04 UTC

Axis + Amazon java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Hi all,
first of all excuse me for my bad english, i'm not english. I'm tryng to
develop my first web service using Axis. Basically my web service
compose Google WS and Amazon WS to do some searches. If i use my java
program without Axis, so as a pure client, i can run it and consume both
google and amazon web services using their api. However when i want to
make this program a web service in axis, i build the wsdl, build the
stub classes, build the jar to put in WEB-INF/lib directory of axis, it
will run only the google side. When i try to use my service deployed in
axis from a trivial client, the amazon side crash. This is the first
part of the code of amazon in the web service code:

AWSECommerceService service = *new* AWSECommerceServiceLocator();
*try* {
        port = service.getAWSECommerceServicePort();
} *catch* (javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException e) { e.printStackTrace(); }

And i got the following error:

AxisFault
faultCode: ... Server.userException
*faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException*
Cause: null

I really don't know what to do. If i'm wrong using Amazon in Axisthis
way, or if is simply a classpath problem or something else.
Thanks in advance for every answer.

While waiting for an answer i discover that the problem is not the
composition of the two services but the use of the amazon
com.amazon.soap package (i think...). Because i setted up another
smaller service that is simply the amazon web service renamed. I can
deploy it, but when i test it with a client i got the error.
Please help.

I it can be of help, here i add the stackTrace of the Exception:
AxisFault
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:giove

at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1528)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1779)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1507)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.content(Parser2.java:1779)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.maybeElement(Parser2.java:1507)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parseInternal(Parser2.java:500)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:305)
at org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl.parse(XMLReaderImpl.java:442)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)
at
myamazonservice.ws.MyamazonserviceSoapBindingStub.amazonWSSearch(MyamazonserviceSoapBindingStub.java:103)
at MyamazonTester.main(MyamazonTester.java:13)
CAUSE: null

 Sponsor:
 Ti piace la chitarra? Impara a suonarla senza fatica ed evitando tutti gli errori, con l'aiuto di un maestro professionista
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5144&d=17-7