Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by Michael Allman <ms...@allman.ms> on 2010/07/20 02:14:33 UTC

referencing resources from the root of the classpath

Is there a way to reference a resource from the root of the classpath?
For example, say I have a script called util.js and I put it in the root
of my application's classpath, which is a filesystem-backed classpath.
Is there a way to reference it in WTKX?  I was thinking "/util.js" or
"util.js" but neither work.  Well, the latter doesn't work unless the file
from which I'm referencing it is also in the root of the classpath.

Cheers,

Michael

Re: referencing resources from the root of the classpath

Posted by Michael Allman <ms...@allman.ms>.
Cool thanks.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.