Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Parminder S. Lehal" <pl...@lehal.net> on 2016/12/17 03:48:09 UTC

Re: payment application bug

Any time I apply a payment to an invoice in Ofbiz, the next unpaid
invoice also gets added to the applications with amount $0.Although it
does not cause any accounting issue but it is just annoying.

Regards,

Parminder Lehal

Re: payment application bug

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Parminder,

It seems to be a genuine bug. I suggest to issue a JIRA with repeat steps
on a stock OFBiz installation so we can attempt to fix it. If you can also
specify the version and environment that would also help.