Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by my is mine <79...@qq.com> on 2021/01/04 08:56:15 UTC

query result is not consistence

when the club is built,no errors,query the fact table in kylin and datasource,the sql is select count(*) from fact_XX,there is a big difference,in kylin,the record is 253317772,in datasource the record is 264977088,why the different is so big

Re:query result is not consistence

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org>.
Hi,
 Have you ever check "Why I got an error when running a “select * “ query?" in Kylin FAQ? Check this link : http://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html.

--

Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2021-01-06 14:53:35,"刘波" <10...@qq.com> 写道:

dear users,
I face the same problem, it makes me confused. I'm use the kafka stream datasource. query fact sql less 1 record  then query count sql.

From: "user" <79...@qq.com>;
Date: Mon, Jan 4, 2021 04:56 PM
To: "user"<us...@kylin.apache.org>;
Subject: query result is not consistence

Posted by 刘波 <10...@qq.com>.
dear users,
I face the same problem, it makes me confused. I'm use the kafka stream datasource. query fact sql less 1 record&nbsp; then query count sql.

&nbsp;

From:                                                                                                                        "user"                                                                                    <7946816@qq.com&gt;;
Date:&nbsp;Mon, Jan 4, 2021 04:56 PM
To:&nbsp;"user"<user@kylin.apache.org&gt;;