Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/05 16:32:05 UTC

Does tapestry with hibernate

Hello;

I have used tapestry maven archetype to create a project. I am wondering, do
i have to add tapestry-hibernate or it comes bundled with tapestry?

I have tried adding the same to the Pom and i cant get
tapestry-hibernate-5.2.2 .

regards.
Josh

Re: Does tapestry with hibernate

Posted by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Have a look to he Hotel Booking Demo. You will find there how to configure
hibernate and how to use it with Tapestry 5.2 ^^

https://github.com/ccordenier/tapestry5-hotel-booking

Katia

Posted by ael <al...@dash.com.ph>.
I think this is due to license issue of hibernate.