Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/19 18:24:46 UTC

Re: svn commit: r882207 [1/3] - in /archiva/branches/MRM-1025: ./ archiva-modules/ archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-lucene-consumers/ archiva-modules/archiva-base/archiva-consumers/archiva-lucene-consumers/src/main/java/org/apac

Seems like a big change, is there a JIRA issue with details?  -Wendy

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Actually, to provide more detail...

There was no functional change here, just a move to reduce the complexity of the transitive closure. I do think in other instances where functionality is enhanced / modified to remove the database, it is important to create separate issues (the next steps are to flesh out the metadata repository, which is probably a candidate for this).

Hope that makes sense!

- Brett

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I didn't see that the issue key was in the path!  Just a knee
jerk reaction to big commit without an issue. :)  -Wendy

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.