Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by everson santos <ev...@yahoo.com.br> on 2011/03/27 15:15:58 UTC

Help to publish and find services into juddi using jboss and esb

Hello,

Someone has an example the how publish and find services into juddi using jboss5.1 + jbossesb 4.9?

I think the example from juddi site is more to tomcat, because in jboss+esb there's some configuration juddi files(eg. esb.juddi.client.xml - jbossesb.sar) in differents locations in relation the tomcat(eg. uddi.xml - META-INF from .war file )...

I followed this tutorial: http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/2009/11/uddi-annotations-how-do-i-self-register.html

But I think it didn't work, I didn't see anything new in juddi tables... There's a uddi.xml file with:
<proxyTransport>org.apache.juddi.v3.client.transport.InVMTransport</proxyTransport>

I read in forum that I have to use(for jbossesb):
<proxyTransport>org.jboss.internal.soa.esb.registry.client.JuddiRMITransport</proxyTransport>
I change the proxy as above, but I can't find the jar to include in classpath...

Re: Help to publish and find services into juddi using jboss and esb

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Alternatively you can try to use WSTransport.
UDDI-registration-on-startup happens on a separate thread, and HTTP is
blocked by the appserver until everything is deployed. So this forces
the registration to happen at the end of startup.

Cheers,

--Kurt

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Posted by everson santos <ev...@yahoo.com.br>.
hi kurt, thanks to reply

[...]

09:50:41,392 INFO  [UDDIClerkManager] Clerks started succesfully for manager uddi-portlet-manager

                De: Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>

                Assunto: Re: Help to publish and find services into
                juddi using jboss and esb

                Para: user@juddi.apache.org

Posted by everson santos <ev...@yahoo.com.br>.
I put my e1.war inside jbossesb.sar, but the webservice lost the original endpoint. My endpoint was e1/HelloWorld?wsdl

jbossesb.sar/app.war = context = jbossesb-e1

Endpoint Name	jboss.ws:context=jbossesb-e1,endpoint=HelloWorld	Endpoint Address	http://localhost:8080/jbossesb-e1/HelloWorld?wsdl
So, I can't access my endpoint anymore, in both cases
http://localhost:8080/jbossesb-e1/HelloWorld?wsdl
http://localhost:8080/e1/HelloWorld?wsdl

I'm thinking do it(publish,find) by code instead annotations, I'm looking the example codes...

Even putting .war inside .sar I get the exception classnotfound yet

thanks for patience

                De: Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>

                juddi using jboss and esb

                Para: user@juddi.apache.org

                              De: Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>

                              Assunto: Re: Help to publish and find
                              services into juddi using jboss and esb

                              Para: user@juddi.apache.org

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everson,

I have attached 2 jars and an updated config file.

1. Place the jars in deployers/esb.deployers/lib
The juddi-client-service jar will start the manager and set 2 system
parameters (managerName and nodeName)
The updated juddi-client.jar reads those parameters, which means that at
this point we can handle multiple uddi.xml configs.

2. Replace the jbossesb.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml, this will run
the MBean in the juddi-client-service.jar.

Make sure things work and then add your on war file with your endpoints,
and your client uddi.xml config. Note that you can configure
the name of the manager and uddi.xml file to something else in the
web.xml using context-parameters (uddi.client.config.file, and
uddi.client.manager.name), like

<context-param>
<param-name>uddi.client.manager.name</param-name>
<param-value>example-manager</param-value>
</context-param>

If this works for you I will add all the new code to the jUDDI trunk.

Cheers,

--Kurt

Re: Help to publish and find services into juddi using jboss and esb

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everson,

Let me get you a small patch to try :). If what I said works then it's
not much work for me. Stay tuned.

--Kurt

                De: Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>

                juddi using jboss and esb

                Para: user@juddi.apache.org

                              De: Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>

                              services into juddi using jboss and esb

                              Para: user@juddi.apache.org

                                            De: Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>

                                            Assunto: Re: Help to publish

                                            Para: user@juddi.apache.org

                                            Data: Domingo, 27 de Março
                                            de 2011, 11:08

                                            Hi
                                              Everton,

                                              jbossesb-4.9 forces you to
                                              only use the
                                              esb.juddi.client.xml. So
                                              you can't use your own
                                              uddi.xml. So this means
                                              you will be using the
                                              juddi-client that is part
                                              of jbossesb, so don't
                                              deploy your own. This
                                              means you will need to
                                              make sure your archive is
                                              deployed *before* the
                                              jbossesb.sar, and to add
                                              the classes with UDDI
                                              annotations to a clerk
                                              section in the
                                              esb.juddi.client.xml.

                                              The same holds true to
                                              find services, but you
                                              can't look anything up
                                              until the jbossesb is
                                              fully deployed.

                                              Let us know if that works,

                                              Cheers,

                                              --Kurt

                                              On 3/27/11 9:15 AM,
                                              everson santos wrote:

                                                        Hello,

                                                        Someone has
                                                          an example the
                                                          how publish
                                                          and find
                                                          services into
                                                          juddi using
                                                          jboss5.1 +
                                                          jbossesb 4.9?

                                                        I think the
                                                          example from
                                                          juddi site is
                                                          more to
                                                          tomcat,
                                                          because in
                                                          jboss+esb
                                                          there's some
                                                          configuration
                                                          juddi
                                                          files(eg.
                                                          esb.juddi.client.xml
                                                          -

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everson,

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
You could simply call the AnnotationsProcessor from your own code.

                De: Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>

                juddi using jboss and esb

                Para: user@juddi.apache.org

                              De: Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>