Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pchakinala <pr...@planetsoft.com> on 2012/02/16 08:54:20 UTC

com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory could not be instantiated: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 75 counts of

Hi,
I found below exception in the log file after deploying the bundle.

JAVA VERSION: JDK 1.6.30
SMX 4.3
Attached log trace along with osgi bundle for review
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5488791/error_trace error_trace
http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5488791/integrationservices-103-1.0.0.jar
integrationservices-103-1.0.0.jar
Error:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Failed to
create the JAXB binder; nested exception is javax.xml.bind.JAXBException:
Provider com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory could not be
instantiated: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 75
counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
org.apache.camel.spi.DataFormat is an interface, and JAXB can't handle
interfaces.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.spi.DataFormat
		at public org.apache.camel.spi.DataFormat
org.apache.camel.model.DataFormatDefinition.getDataFormat()
		at org.apache.camel.model.DataFormatDefinition
		at org.apache.camel.model.dataformat.BindyDataFormat
org.apache.camel.spi.DataFormat does not have a no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.spi.DataFormat
		at public org.apache.camel.spi.DataFormat
org.apache.camel.model.DataFormatDefinition.getDataFormat()
		at org.apache.camel.model.DataFormatDefinition
		at org.apache.camel.model.dataformat.BindyDataFormat
org.apache.camel.processor.resequencer.ExpressionResultComparator is an
interface, and JAXB can't handle interfaces.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.processor.resequencer.ExpressionResultComparator
		at public
org.apache.camel.processor.resequencer.ExpressionResultComparator
org.apache.camel.model.config.StreamResequencerConfig.getComparator()
		at org.apache.camel.model.config.StreamResequencerConfig
org.apache.camel.processor.resequencer.ExpressionResultComparator does not
have a no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.processor.resequencer.ExpressionResultComparator
		at public
org.apache.camel.processor.resequencer.ExpressionResultComparator
org.apache.camel.model.config.StreamResequencerConfig.getComparator()
		at org.apache.camel.model.config.StreamResequencerConfig
org.apache.camel.spi.AggregationRepository is an interface, and JAXB can't
handle interfaces.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.spi.AggregationRepository
		at public org.apache.camel.spi.AggregationRepository
org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition.getAggregationRepository()
		at org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition
org.apache.camel.spi.AggregationRepository does not have a no-arg default
constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.spi.AggregationRepository
		at public org.apache.camel.spi.AggregationRepository
org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition.getAggregationRepository()
		at org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition
org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy is an interface,
and JAXB can't handle interfaces.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy
		at public org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy
org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition.getAggregationStrategy()
		at org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition
org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy does not have a
no-arg default constructor.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy
		at public org.apache.camel.processor.aggregate.AggregationStrategy
org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition.getAggregationStrategy()
		at org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition
org.apache.camel.Expression is an interface, and JAXB can't handle
interfaces.
	this problem is related to the following location:
		at org.apache.camel.Expression
		at public org.apache.camel.Expression
org.apache.camel.model.ExpressionSubElementDefinition.getExpression()
		at org.apache.camel.model.ExpressionSubElementDefinition
		at public org.apache.camel.model.ExpressionSubElementDefinition
org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition.getCompletionPredicate()
		at org.apache.camel.model.AggregateDefinition
org.apache.camel.Expression does not have a no-arg default constructor.

Please suggest the solution

Re: com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory could not be instantiated: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 75 counts of

Posted by metatech <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I had the same error with a bundle using JMS with Blueprint XML.  I
converted it to Spring XML and this error disappeared. I do not know the
reason.

metatech

pchakinala wrote