Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by aashish choudhary <aa...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/18 18:54:56 UTC

needs permission to push code to geode example repo

Hi Team,

I am trying to add an example for geode rest api.I have the changes in my
branch but not sure what is the process to push changes to this repo.Could
someone help with this?

Also it seems my permission to raise Jira issue is also revoked. Please
help with that too.

With Best Regards,
Ashish

Re: needs permission to push code to geode example repo

Posted by Anthony Baker <ba...@vmware.com>.
Hi Ashish!  The best way to contribute is to open a PR via GitHub.  LMK if you need help with that.

What’s your JIRA username?

Anthony

Posted by John Hutchison <hu...@vmware.com>.
Hi Anish-

I believe you would need to create a pull request to have your changes merged into the main repo.

I’m not sure about the Jira issue.

-John

Posted by aashish choudhary <aa...@gmail.com>.
Opened a PR https://github.com/apache/geode-examples/pull/104. Please review