Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 16:34:13 UTC

Proposal for a new Project Lead

Hi guys,

I have been doing this for a while now, and I have decided that it is
time for me to step down and to let some fresh blood lead the project. I
have asked Alex if is willing to take over and luckily he is. I think
he'd make a great lead: he has worked on UDDI during his master and he
has proven to be a very active committer.  So if no one has objections I
will start an official vote for this.

Cheers,

--Kurt

Re: Proposal for a new Project Lead

Posted by Tom Cunningham <tc...@redhat.com>.
Thanks for all of your hard work Kurt, and congratulations to Alex!

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
No objections.  Thank you Kurt for your dedication to this project for so
long!

Re: Proposal for a new Project Lead

Posted by Saibabu Vallurupalli <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1
Thank you Kurt for the great work done so far.