Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by "Viens, Stephen" <St...@LibertyMutual.com> on 2005/03/03 20:02:49 UTC

Vote for new release of jUDDI

jUDDI Committers,

I was thinking that it's time for another release since so much has
changed since 0.9rc3 was released last July.  The Axis team is talking
about releasing 1.2 final in about a week[1] so I was thinking of
producing a 0.9rc4 shortly after and 0.9 Final on/about April 1st.
Please respond do this message with your vote.

Here's my +1

[1] Axis 1.2rc3 Announcement
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=110969006423651&w=2

Thanks.

Steve

Re: Vote for new release of jUDDI

Posted by Andreas Wombacher <a....@utwente.nl>.
+1

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

-- dims

Posted by Anil Saldhana <an...@yahoo.com>.
+1

wrote:

> jUDDI Committers,
>
> I was thinking that it's time for another release
> since so much has
> changed since 0.9rc3 was released last July.  The
> Axis team is talking
> about releasing 1.2 final in about a week[1] so I
> was thinking of
> producing a 0.9rc4 shortly after and 0.9 Final
> on/about April 1st.
> Please respond do this message with your vote.
>
> Here's my +1
>
> [1] Axis 1.2rc3 Announcement

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=110969006423651&w=2

> Thanks.