Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Fabrice <fa...@lagardere-active.fr> on 2001/11/08 18:18:34 UTC

Virtual Host PB

Hi,

I Use Tomcat 3.3 Rc1 when I use a vitualhost ,
      on the first server it works fine but on the second the classpath
is not find...

<Server>
     <!-- Virtual host example - to show that it works we'll
          map the /examples as / and the ROOT as /examples :-)
          (use  "http://127.0.0.1/examples" to try )
          This is commented out by default.
      -->
     <Host name="server1" >
<Context path="/"
             docBase="/opt/data/server1/html"
             debug="0"
             reloadable="true" >
               <SimpleRealm filename="conf/users/users.xml" />
         </Host>

<Host name="server2" >
<Context path="/"
             docBase="/opt/data/server2/html"
             debug="0"
             reloadable="true" >
               <SimpleRealm filename="conf/users/users.xml" />
         </Host>

server1 repond correctly

on server2 I have an error on class not found, my classpath is correct I
test the same .jsp files?

Where is my error ?

Fabrice