Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jhon <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/11/21 22:48:23 UTC

Using JSP Templates instead of Velocity Templates

Hi,
I want to use JSP Templates instead of  vm templates.
In order to change Header template, made change in JetspeedResources.properties as topnav.vm=top_default.jsp  But it throws exceptions.

Is there any other place I have to change settings so that Jetspeed will start accepting JSP templates instead of vm templates ?

do i miss something ?

thanks,

Re: Using JSP Templates instead of Velocity Templates

Posted by Helder Pinto <he...@dsi.uminho.pt>.
Open TurbineResources.properties and update the template service default
extension property:

services.TemplateService.default.extension=jsp

Helder