Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/01 00:52:40 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Create a Karaf badge or slogan for projects that build on our platform to indicate Karaf's presence?

Hi All,

We may have touched on this topic while we were originally working on
Karaf's branding, however it came up today on IRC so I thought I'd
re-iterate it here; should we design some kind of Karaf badge & slogan
for indicating that a project is Karaf based?

Some ideas are:

"Karaf Inside"
"Karaf Powered"
"Karaf Decanted"
"OSGi decanted by Karaf"
"Karaf, the project which gives OSGi a place to breath"

I think we'd just use our current logo and add a slogan next it.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: [PROPOSAL] Create a Karaf badge or slogan for projects that build on our platform to indicate Karaf's presence?

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
Jira Entry:

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 to choice  :)

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Christian,

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
How about :

--
----
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Re: [PROPOSAL] Create a Karaf badge or slogan for projects that build on our platform to indicate Karaf's presence?

Posted by Ioannis Canellos <io...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the Karaf decanted

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer
*

Re: [PROPOSAL] Create a Karaf badge or slogan for projects that build on our platform to indicate Karaf's presence?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Jamie,