Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Malakis <ar...@go2.pl> on 2007/12/04 16:57:15 UTC

loadBundle

Hello.
I want use some stuff, which is stored in some file in mine application. I had seen some example in demo: with .properties files and tc:loadBundle tag. But I can not make it works in mine application.

So i wanted to ask about all the things that i have to do about configuration and entries in files to make it works. Can you describe it?

Re: loadBundle

Posted by Luka Surija <lu...@iytim.hr>.
Malakis wrote:
> Hello.
> I want use some stuff, which is stored in some file in mine application. I had seen some example in demo: with .properties files and tc:loadBundle tag. But I can not make it works in mine application.
>
> So i wanted to ask about all the things that i have to do about configuration and entries in files to make it works. Can you describe it?

you have to set locale in f:view