Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Mansfield <pa...@psineteurope.com> on 2004/01/14 12:27:43 UTC

manifest for jetspeed

I discovered a page when googling, a page I'd never found before
(admittedly the jakarta/jetspeed site needs its navigation
re-organising, but I was fairly sure I'd stumbled on all of it)

http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/jars.html

I am wondering if this page has been "lost" because the link to it was
removed, and whether the page is valid or has been deliberately hidden?

I was particularly wanting to know if the xalan.jar stuff was true,
because I am trying to fix the problem
"problem in SAX transform: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException:
The output format must have a
'{http://xml.apache.org/xalan}content-handler' property!"

thanks
Paul

RE: manifest for jetspeed

Posted by Sami Lakka <sa...@tut.fi>.
Hello,

I had the same SAX problem with my own portal. The error
was thrown (quite mysteriously) because my portal application
used jars that weren't in the web-inf/lib directory of my
portal.

- Sami