Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2009/09/14 20:36:12 UTC

Incubator Shiro status html page

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/shiro.html

Still has 'Ki' references.  If I edit this file directly on
people.apache.org, is this ok?  The STATUS file in SVN already
reflects the correct names.  I just want to ensure that if I change a
text file on the people.a.o server that I'm editing the master copy -
not some file that might have been pulled from another source.

Thanks,

Les

Wiki Update Issue

Posted by "Salazar, Alexander" <Sa...@GSB.Stanford.Edu>.
I applied the left hand navigation layout in Confluence and created the menu but for some reason it only shows up in http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SHIRO/Index

Or when I click on Index from within the Browse Spaces page.

But when I visit http://cwiki.apache.org/SHIRO it's the original page without the new layout.

Does anyone have any idea why this happening?  I've checked the confluence user guide and the forums but couldn't find anything related to this.