Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Siddharth Shah <si...@elitecore.com> on 2009/03/20 09:11:07 UTC

AJP Response Header

Hello,

    I am using a web resource through NATing
I have nated 1.1.1.1:8888 to 2.2.2.2:80, Now when I make http requests
to 1.1.1.1:8888, I can able to access to resources over
2.2.2.2:80

In response.sendRedirct, response send to 1:1:1:1 with 80 poet (Nated IP
but Port is not updated-sends local apache port number)
so need to know how Location header in response formatted in AJP , I am
throwing context path from Java
for sending response header.does AJP reads from request or reads apache
configuration ?

Does any configuration available to write any rule ?

Thanks
Siddharth

Re: AJP Response Header

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 20.03.2009 09:11, Siddharth Shah wrote:
> I am using a web resource through NATing
> I have nated 1.1.1.1:8888 to 2.2.2.2:80, Now when I make http requests
> to 1.1.1.1:8888, I can able to access to resources over
> 2.2.2.2:80
>
> In response.sendRedirct, response send to 1:1:1:1 with 80 poet (Nated IP
> but Port is not updated-sends local apache port number)
> so need to know how Location header in response formatted in AJP , I am
> throwing context path from Java
> for sending response header.does AJP reads from request or reads apache
> configuration ?
>
> Does any configuration available to write any rule ?

I don't understand, why AJP does come into this picture.

Maybe it already helps to read the new documentation page about mod_jk
and reverse proxies. The new version is not yet released, but the new
page is available at

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/docs/jk-1.2.28-dev/generic_howto/proxy.html

Regards,

Rainer