Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Mark Dopheide <md...@qwizics.com> on 2007/02/23 17:52:12 UTC

Ajaxified "readOnly" toggle for

Hi,

I'm just curious if anyone has any Ajax type ideas for flipping the boolean
value on the "readOnly" (or "disabled", etc) tag attributes? (ex.
tr:inputText readOnly="true")

I'm interested in getting a ppr on just the tags controlled by a button or
select box. Any ideas or experience?

Mark

Re: Ajaxified "readOnly" toggle for Posted by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com>.
Did you try using the Partial Triggers functionality - this should give you
what you need without needing a page refresh.  See the trinidad-demo for
examples of this.

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com