Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 08:46:17 UTC

Memory leaking in Flash Player 11.7

Hello Sebastian,

Recently we have noticed our flash client is consuming lots of memory (the
longer it is running the more consuming)
After several tests we found the issue is reproducible in Flash Player 11.7
only (11.2, 11.5 and 11.6 were tested and does not have memory leaked)

Maybe you have any experience in detecting memory leaks in flash?
Maybe you know any tools able to help? (I have tried "Flash Builder 4.7
Trial", but it's profiler find no memory leaks)

Thanks in advance

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Memory leaking in Flash Player 11.7

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Maxim, for your report.
Let me add that problems with flash started with 11.6 and manifested
themselves as crashes. Leaks just happen quicker and mask the crashes.

Right now I assume Flash 11.5 is more or less stable.
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095