Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/06 08:34:51 UTC

[gsoc2012] openmeetings plugin for zimbra

Hi,
I am Ankur Ankan. I want to participate in GSOC with openmeetings project.
I know I am too late for discussions but I was busy in my college examinations.I have already worked with openmeetings and have integrated sphinx4 with openmeetings for tech aaritra (a startup).

I want to develop openmeetings plugin for SaaS systems but I can't figure out the features that could be provided. Please suggest something.
thanks.

Re: [gsoc2012] openmeetings plugin for zimbra

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.
If anyone is having another feature in their mind that could be
implemented in the plugin then please let me know. I would like to do
this project even if I am not selected in gsoc.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Ankur,

Posted by Ankur Ankan <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.