Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org> on 2011/01/14 03:57:01 UTC

sesame-based parser

hi all,

a sesame-based parsing provider is available now.
if you want to use it:
- update org.apache.clerezza.ext.org.openrdf.sesame bundle, build it, and
start it in felix
- stop org.apache.clerezza.rdf.jena.parser in felix
- checkout org.apache.clerezza.rdf.sesame.parser bundle, build it, and start
it in felix

there is a problem with parsing documentation.nt of the
bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.default404
because the file contains invalid bnode ids
according to http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/ntriples/ a bnode id should
start with a letter after "_:"

this means documentation.nt
of org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.default404 has to be fixed and
the code that generates that bnode id should also be fixed.

hasan

Re: sesame-based parser

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:57 AM, Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org> wrote:

> this means documentation.nt
> of org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.default404 has to be fixed and
> the code that generates that bnode id should also be fixed.
>
> I've regenerated the file with the recently fixed stable serializer. The
newly generated file contains similar bndoe-ids:
_:16fd3882eda078006a6b02abb28816da1 <http://discobits.org/ontology#holds>
<bundle:///intro-content-el/0> .

I created CLEREZZA-422.

Reto