Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca> on 2006/02/03 02:51:08 UTC

Incorporating Doxia from svn into m2

Hi,

There's a bug in doxia which is purportedly fixed, and I want to use
the fix.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-29

It's not fixed in m2.0.2, AFAICT, but I'm not sure which version of
doxia I am running (seems to be 1.0-alpha-7), so that in itself
doesn't make sense, since it is supposed to be fixed in 1.0-alpha-6.

In /usr/local/maven-2.0.2/lib I have doxia-sink-api-1.0-alpha-7.jar,
but I'm not sure if that is the right artifact for the fix.

If I svn checkout doxia, and install all the artifacts into my local
repository (does doxia work like plugins??):

mvn install -DupdateReleaseInfo=true

I still get the bug. I also tried replacing the built artifact doxia-
sink-api-1.0-alpha-8-SNAPSHOT.jar in /usr/local/maven-2.0.2/lib, but
still no go.

So what do I need to do? Or is this still a bug?

A couple more things, 'mvn site' on the svn version of doxia, then
load up format.html in target/site, click on 'document structure' and
the bug is still there. Of course that is using my mvn 2.0.2.

If I modify src/main/resources/test/test.apt in doxia-core to have an
anchor and link in it, then run the tests, it looks like it works,
except that there is no html output. It looks like it works in the
xml output, and the other files. I get an empty file for xhtml. So
I'm still trying to get a test-case up and going. What would normally
produce test.html, as with using the site plugin? Does it go apt->xml-
 >html using some xsl somewhere?

Still digging,

PS. Should this be moved to one of the doxia lists?

--
Julian Wood <wo...@ucalgary.ca>

Programmer/Analyst
University of Calgary

http://commons.ucalgary.ca

Re: Incorporating Doxia from svn into m2

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It's seems to be partially fixed.
anchor rendering is fixed but not on section title. Please, file an issue.

You're right, you must put new version in maven/lib directory

Emmanuel