Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/02 21:30:39 UTC

Error: -- Include file apr_version.mk, not found

Still trying to get AOO to build on Fedora 24 and this is what
I'm getting now.  Anybody have any thoughts on this one?

Entering /home/prhodes/development/projects/upstream_oss/apache/openoffice/main/ucb/source/ucp/hierarchy
Entering /home/prhodes/development/projects/upstream_oss/apache/openoffice/main/ucb/source/ucp/ext
Entering /home/prhodes/development/projects/upstream_oss/apache/openoffice/main/ucb/source/ucp/webdav
dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 64:  Error: -- Include file apr_version.mk, not found

1 module(s):
       ucb
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/home/prhodes/development/projects/upstream_oss/apache/openoffice/main
/ucb/source/ucp/webdav

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
by running:

       build --all:ucb

Cheers,

Phil

Re: Error: -- Include file apr_version.mk, not found

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.
Yesterday I discovered the --with-system-apr and
--with-system-apr-util arguments to configure, and had started a build
running overnight using those switches.  I just got home and found
that the build succeeded.

For the sake of completeness and understanding, I will svn up and try
another build now, that does not use those switches, and - if I'm
understanding correctly - will build APR as part of the AOO build.

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
What are your ./configure parameters?