Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Shamanth <sh...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 14:37:56 UTC

t:columns not working in myfaces example provided

I am using the latest myfaces distribution 1.1.1 on WAS 6.0. I deployed
simple.war and accessed crossDataTable.jsf

Adding columns functionality is working
i click on Edit values i get a set of textboxes for each of the countries.

when i try to edit values data is not getting submitted for all rows. Only
the first row/column changes i do are reflected. All the other data is
getting reset back.

Probably because the "id" attribute of all the textboxes is the same
irrespective of row numbers/column number. How do i generate unique id's for
each row and column? h:dataTable does generate unique id per row.

Can you guys tell me how to fix this issue?