Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch> on 2008/08/26 09:55:55 UTC

IvyDE and Eclipse Ganymede

Hi

I'm playing around with Ivy and IvyDE and I'm very impressed by them.
When IvyDE works, that is...  ;-)
I'm using Eclipse Europa, and IvyDE regularly crashed Eclipse after
editing ivy.xml with the Ivy Editor.

That's why I thought that maybe Eclipse Ganymede would be a better idea.
I've installed it and IvyDE (from the IvyDE update site), but now
nothing works at all. When I edit ivy.xml, the classpath isn't refreshed
at all. Is IvyDE compatible with Ganymede?

Best regards,
Eric

Re: AW: IvyDE and Eclipse Ganymede

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Le 27 août 08 à 09:42, Lewis, Eric a écrit :

> Hi Nicolas
>
> You mean, if I build the plugin myself from the trunk, the bug
> should be gone?

yep.
But I recently introduced another annoying bug (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-116
). I will fix it very soon.