Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Deng Ching <od...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/21 17:08:02 UTC

Re: svn commit: r965682 - in /continuum/trunk/continuum-buildagent/continuum-buildagent-webdav/src: main/java/org/apache/continuum/webdav/ContinuumBuildAgentDavResource.java test/java/org/apache/continuum/webdav/ContinuumBuildAgentDavResourceTest.jav

Hi Marica,

Can you document this new feature please? :) I don't see it added in the
docs from the commits. Thanks!

-Deng

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Yep, I agree :) But maybe it can also be included in the build agent docs
that this is a new feature that was added?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.