Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/28 20:47:16 UTC

Re: Apache Flex Website thought

Can someone with time update the website's home page?  I think there are
several new videos created by Joseph that we can use.

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@gmail.com>.
I can.  Do you have the links to those videos?

I'm also working on a re-do of the website on the side as well.  The
purpose is to delete some of the sections that we never really fleshed out,
and to better integrate the donated documentation and asdocs.  It is taking
a bit longer because I'm having to work with infra (so we can do things
like search).

-Nick