Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/30 21:36:33 UTC

Are people ok with putting PIG-3017 into pig 11?

We have some scripts internally that have come up that are blocked on this,
and I can imagine as other shops continue to heavily use Pig, they may as
well. It seems like an easy, non-invasive change and I already did the
work, but technically we've already branched. I consider it a bug fix,
though, since it can be a show stopper for a data scientist.

Thoughts?
Jon

Re: Are people ok with putting PIG-3017 into pig 11?

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
I'll be the +1 :)

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

Posted by Jon Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.