Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bailey, Shane C." <SH...@saic.com> on 2003/05/29 15:50:39 UTC

RE: Can I have more than one properties file and retrieve from th em based on the context

But be careful because validator breaks in a certain case if you do such a
thing.  i.e. there is no way to do this: <arg0 key="label.name"
bundle="ASSISTENT_RESOURCE_KEY" />

And if you are using modules you have to do
bundle="ASSISTENT_RESOURCE_KEY/modulename" in the JSP tags. Which I'm not
saying is broken, I'm just saying be aware of the usage for modules.

!!!!!