Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/14 11:52:14 UTC

Migrating to new CI

Hi,
I am migrating our jobs to the new CI.

This is my plan:
1) Move the seed job to the new infrastructure
2) Let it create the jobs
3) Tune the new jobs

In order to make 3) work I will have to probably push directly to master
branch.
this is not "code" it is only CI configuration.
In my opinion there is no need for strict review-then-commit

Once the jobs are working I will make a brief presentation of the status
and then we can iterate.

I am sorry we have to do this so quickly, but tomorrow the old
builds.apache.org will be shut down forever :-)

If you do not agree please let me know asap

Enrico

Re: Migrating to new CI

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
It looks like we came into a blocker issue.
On the new CI there is no support for Jenkins DSL files.

I have sent an email to INFRA (builds@apache.org)

let's see what happens

Enrico