Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alvin Cheung <al...@sinababy.com> on 2005/01/11 01:31:35 UTC

How to let tomcat call a jsp automatically?

charset="big5"

RGVhciBhbGwsDQpJIHdhbnQgdG8gY2FsbCBhIGpzcCBmb3IgZXZlcnkgdHdvIHdlZWtzIGF1dG9tYXRpY2FsbHkuIA0KSG93IGNhbiBJIGRvIGl0IGluIHRvbWNhdD8mbmJzcDsNCkNhbiBDb2Nvb24gZG8gaXQ/IA0KTmVlZCBJIGluc3RhbGwgSjJFRT8gDQpIb3cgdG8gY29uZmlnIHRoZSBjb2Nvb24/DQpSZWdhcmRzLA0KQWx2aW4=

Re: How to let tomcat call a jsp automatically?

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
To rephrase, you want something to make a request for a jsp once every two
weeks?

If this is the case check the archives. Just last month or this one there
was a similar thread. I essence us an outside app like cron or task manager
to do it.

If this is not right, then explain your need in more detail as there may be
a better solution.

Doug