Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by David Hirst <dh...@mitre.org> on 2002/03/15 16:20:55 UTC

Re: Packaging soap.war in an EAR file with persistently deployed services?

What would be in the .war file (soap.war) and/or the deployment
descriptors for the services that should be deployed?
Are there docs for this anywhere. I'm not using Tomcat, but an
application server running the soap container and would like to do
basically the same thing.