Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/08/01 01:36:57 UTC

Re: Tomcat 5.5.17 can connect to any webserver without mod_jk ?is this true?

Raju Balugu wrote:
> Hi Mark ,I have a doubt on this again ,I got one more link stataing we can
> use this feature by acting as the proxy..
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/proxy-howto.html just have a look
> and let me know ur idea.

This isn't *any* web server as per your previous post it is a specific
one. Different question, hence different answer.

If you are going to use mod_proxy then why not go the whole way and
use mod_proxy_ajp?

Mark

Re: Tomcat 5.5.17 can connect to any webserver without mod_jk ?is this true?

Posted by Raju Balugu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David Smith for your valuable information.

Regards
Raju

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.

Posted by Raju Balugu <ra...@gmail.com>.