Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/17 13:44:11 UTC

Re: zeppelin start is failing on zeppelin v0.8.0-rc2

This is because there's no .git folder in this tar file. You can use the
rc2 source code in
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zeppelin/zeppelin-0.8.0-rc2/

Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <
naveenakumar_gurushantap.panchappanavar@nokia.com>于2018年5月17日周四 下午8:47写道:

Posted by "Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)" <na...@nokia.com>.
Hi Zhang,

We took the source code from the given link and built the same.

Its working properly, zeppelin server is able to start without any issues.

Thanks again for all your help and sharing the information.

Regards
Naveen