Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rodrigo Kassick <ka...@vant.com.br> on 2001/08/02 16:32:40 UTC

Apache 1.3 + Tomcat strange error

I'm trying to put tomcat to work with an apache 3.20 and it has been giving me
a lot headache. First, i've putten tomcat runig standalone. It starts ok,
responds to http on 8080 and runs normally all jsp i've tested.
Then, i've installed apache, compiled mod_jserv as u_guide.html said and put
into /etc/httpd/modules and included /usr/local/tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf into
httpd.conf . Then, each time I start apache, it sais "Failed" and log sais

Error getting local address
getpeername: Socket operation on non-socket
getsockname: Socket operation on non-socket

Apache starts ok without mod_jserv.
I've tried yeat use mod_jk instead, the error was the same. Tried yet to put
one ajp1.3 worker on 8009 and change mod_jk.conf to send requests to it, didnt
work anyway.

If anyone has ever seen something like this, please, help-me, i haven't seen
anything like this in the archives

Thanks,

Rodrigo Virote Kassick (quèsçikê/paiacan)
Ciências da Computação/UFRGS