Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Hamze HAMZE <ha...@valeo.com> on 2023/03/02 13:36:48 UTC

KAFKA-1194

Dear Community,

I am currently using Apache kafka on Windows and I have stumbled upon the
problem
"00000000000000000000.timeindex ->
C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\kafka\bin\windows\..\..\data\kafka\test1-3\00000000000000000000.timeindex.deleted:
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process."

That is the reason why I did some research and I found the following pull
request addressing this problem https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/12331.
I am not a Java Developer and also not the one who has created this
proposal. But maybe someone has a solution or can continue on
migrating/helping with this.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Best Regards

--
*Hamze HAMZE*
Trainee/Apprentice/VIE

Valeo Schalter und Sensoren GmbH
Valeostrasse 1 - 86650 - Wemding (GERMANY)
[image: valeo] <https://valeo.com/>
[image: linkedin] <https://linkedin.com/company/valeo> [image: twitter]
<https://twitter.com/valeo_group> [image: youtube]
<https://youtube.com/user/ValeoGroup> [image: facebook]
<https://facebook.com/Valeo.Group/> [image: instagram]
<https://instagram.com/valeo_group>

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 301795
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Dr. Andreas Heinrich
Geschäftsführer: Stiv Michael Smudja, Martin Mandry, Pierre-Yves Veltois

*This e-mail message is intended for the internal use of the intended
recipient(s) only.
The information contained herein is confidential/privileged. Its
disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender
immediately, do not disclose it internally or to third parties and
destroy it.

In the course of our business relationship and for business purposes
only, Valeo may need to process some of your personal data.
For more information, please refer to the Valeo Data Protection
Statement and Privacy notice available on Valeo.com
<https://www.valeo.com/en/ethics-and-compliance/#principes>*