Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by 杨继超 <jc...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/29 16:39:19 UTC

LIBWPG error while compiling in cygwin

I got a LIB PWG error while compiling the latest svn repo in cygwin under
windows 7.

checking whether to provide libstdc++/libgcc_s in the installset... yes
checking which zlib to use... internal
checking which jpeg to use... internal
checking which expat to use... internal
checking which libwpd to use... ./configure: line 12489: syntax error near
unexpected token `LIBWPD,'
./configure: line 12489: `    PKG_CHECK_MODULES( LIBWPD, libwpd-0.8 )'

please help me, thx.

Re: LIBWPG error while compiling in cygwin

Posted by 杨继超 <jc...@gmail.com>.
I followed the wiki article "build on windows",
./configure \
  --disable-build-mozilla \
  --disable-mozilla \
  --disable-activex \
  --disable-directx \
  --disable-atl \
  --without-junit \
  --disable-binfilter \
  --disable-odk \
  --with-cl-home="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0/VC"
\
  --with-mspdb-path="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0/Common7/IDE" \
  --with-frame-home="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v6.1"
\
  --with-psdk-home="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Microsoft SDKs/Windows/v6.1" \
  --with-midl-path="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Microsoft
SDKs/Windows/v6.1/Bin" \
  --with-asm-home="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0/VC/Bin" \
  --with-csc-path="/cygdrive/c/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319" \
  --with-jdk-home="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Java/jdk1.6.0_30" \
  --with-ant-home="/cygdrive/d/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache Ant/bin"

Jichao

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.