Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org> on 2016/08/08 02:47:20 UTC

Re: [Discuss] How do you think rename "develop" branch to "trunk"branch so that able to close pull request automatically?

I also feel that moving development to “trunk” will be a good thing. Right now, synchronizing the final release branch to the “trunk” seems to be a redundant activity. In the release notes, we can always ask the users to use the release branch and also when we create sub releases, they would be off the previous release branch, so it would just work naturally.

Bosco

On 8/7/16, 7:12 PM, "Michael Wu" <mc...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Sounds good to me, as long as it benefits the project.

Posted by Hao Chen <ha...@apache.org>.
Thanks very much for all the feedback.

*As a conclusion, based on the above discussions, eagle community
agree consistently to rename "develop" branch to "master" branch as the
main development branch. The action will happen in one or two days.*

- Hao

Posted by "Liangfei.Su" <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.