Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Won Wook SONG <wo...@apache.org> on 2020/11/26 03:34:22 UTC

[VOTE] Release for Apache Nemo (Incubating) version 0.3-rc1

Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Nemo version 0.3!

The tag to be voted on is v0.3-rc1 (commit d77b954):
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nemo/commit/d77b95437c056e9235a615b03a17c455623833f3

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nemo/0.3-incubating

https://keyserver.ubuntu.com/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x0a4db8b636c0a71f8d6045f5aed6ec66324e678d

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Nemo 0.3!

The vote is open until Monday, Nov 30, at 21:00 UTC and passes if
a majority of at least 3 +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Nemo 0.3

To learn more about Apache Nemo, please see
http://nemo.apache.org/

=== About this release ===
This release fixes a few high-priority bugs in 0.2 and has a variety of
smaller fixes.
The release also includes several major functionalities regarding stream
processing and dynamic optimizations, such as dynamic task sizing, as well
as implementation of the simulation scheduler.
The full list is here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NEMO/versions/12346999
Wonook

Re: [VOTE] Release for Apache Nemo (Incubating) version 0.3-rc1

Posted by Won Wook SONG <wo...@apache.org>.
Thanks all for your efforts!

We have 3 binding votes, I'll wrap up the votes and announce the results to
proceed

Wonook

2020년 11월 30일 (월) 오전 7:26, Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Recasting my vote.

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release for Apache Nemo (Incubating) version 0.3-rc1

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release for Apache Nemo (Incubating) version 0.3-rc1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB