Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2013/11/19 03:31:51 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Helix 0.6.2-incubating Release (Take 3)

Thanks for voting on the 0.6.2-incubating release. It has now exceeded 72 hours so I am closing the vote.

Binding +1s:
 - Olivier Lamy
 - Patrick Hunt

Nonbinding +1s:
 - Kanak Biscuitwala
 - Kishore Gopalakrishna
 - Zhen Zhang

No 0s or -1s.

I will now start a vote on the general incubator list, as that is the next step in the release approval process.

Thanks,
Kanak