Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jimmy Stewpot <qm...@oranged.to> on 2008/08/12 15:57:36 UTC

spamassassin rules

Hello,

I currently use the SARE rules database for my incoming spam detection
and prevention. Over recent months I have begun to see a big increase in
the number of spams. I am interested to know if there are any
alternatives to SARE for an external list of rules?

Regards,

Jimmy

Re: spamassassin rules

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 12.08.08 14:57, Jimmy Stewpot wrote:
> I currently use the SARE rules database for my incoming spam detection
> and prevention. Over recent months I have begun to see a big increase in
> the number of spams. I am interested to know if there are any
> alternatives to SARE for an external list of rules?

SOUGHT rules could help. But I'd say it's mostly about keeping SA and rules
up to date. And, about properly configured SA (network checks etc)

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity...